To make it possible for everyone to attend church next Sunday, we are going to have a
special "No Excuse Sunday."
- Cots will be placed in the foyer for those who say, "Sunday is my only day to sleep
- There will be a special section with lounge chairs for those who feel that our pews are
- Eye drops will be available for those with tired eyes from watching TV late Saturday
- We will have steel helmets for those who claim, "The roof would cave in if I ever
came to church."
- Blankets will be furnished for those who find the church too cold and fans for those who
say it is too hot.
- Score cards will be available for those who wish to list the hypocrites present.
- Relatives and friends will be in attendance for those who can't go to church and cook
- We will distribute "Stamp Out Stewardship" buttons for those who feel that
church is always asking for money.
- One section will be devoted to trees and grass for those who like to seek God in nature.
- Doctors and nurses will be in attendance for those who plan to be sick on Sunday.
- The sanctuary will be decorated with both Christmas poinsettias and Easter lilies for
those who never have seen the church without them.
- We will provide hearing aids for those who can't hear the liturgy and cotton for those
who say it is too loud.