- Toothpick - to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others ...Matt. 7:1
- Rubber band - to remind you to be flexible, things might not always go the way you want,
but it will work out ...Romans 8:28
- Band Aid - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else's ...Col. 3:12-14
- Pencil - To remind you to list your blessings everyday ...Eph. 1:3
- Eraser - to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it's okay ...Gen. 50:15-21
- Chewing gum - to remind you to stick with it and you can accomplish anything ...Phil. 4:13
- Mint - to remind you that you are worth a mint to your heavenly father ...John 3:16-17
- Candy Kiss - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday ...1 John 4:7
- Tea Bag - to remind you to relax daily and go over that list of God's blessings ...1 Thess. 5:18
This is my gift to you. May God richly bless you.
To the world, you may just be somebody ...but to somebody, you may be the world.